according to Art. 13 - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and Art. 13 – Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
mtm consulting s.r.l. s.u. (hereafter, “Controller”), with registered office based in Via L. Ariosto 10, 20900 Monza (MB), VAT Number 02994950968, Tel. (+39)0392848437, e-mail: email@example.com, as Controller, informs you according to the art. 13, EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") and to the art. 13, Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1) Origin, purpose e methods of data processing.
The personal data processed are those provided by you voluntarily
- a) to subscribe to the newsletter by entering your e-mail in the appropriate form on the website and will be processed exclusively to send, periodically, the informative newsletter containing also informative material, also with commercial / promotional content, of the products, initiatives and events of our Company;
- b) to request more information by filling in the appropriate fields on the website and will be processed exclusively to provide an answer to your requests.
Your personal data are processed exclusively following the consent given by applying the specific check on the website in accordance with Art. 6 (1) of the GDPR.
2) Mode of data processing
The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your confidentiality and your rights and will take place through appropriate tools and procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality.
The mode of data processing attributable to you will contemplate the use of manual, IT and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above.
The processing of your personal data is carried out according to the operations indicated in art. 4 point 2) of the GDPR and precisely: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, erasure and destruction of data.
3) Duration of the processing
The Controller preserves and processes personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes.
4) Mandatory or optional nature of providing data
The provision of personal data is optional, however your refusal to provide them or to give consent to the processing will determine, only for the Controller, the impossibility to process your data and consequently, to pursue the purposes indicated in point 1.
5) Categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as processors.
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by employees and / or collaborators of the Controller appointed as Processor or persons authorized to process, in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, including with regard to security measures to protect and safeguard your personal data.
The Controller may communicate your personal data to those persons entitled to access it by virtue of laws, rules, regulations.
Your data will not be disseminated in any way.
6) Data transfer
The Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in which case, the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 of the GDPR.
7) Rights of data subject
With reference to the articles 15 (right of access), 16 (right to rectification), 17 (right to erasure), 18 (right to restriction of processing), 20 (right to data portability), 21 (right to object), 22 (right to object to automated individual decision-making) of the GDPR, and to the art. 13 of the Privacy Code, the data subject may exercise his rights by writing to the Controller at the address above, or by email, specifying the subject of his request, the right he intends to exercise and attaching a photocopy of an identity document that certifies the legitimacy of the request.
For your convenience, the contents of the Art. 15 of the GDPR is shown below.
Art. 15 Right of access by the data subject
- 1) The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data concerned;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject
- 2) Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- 3) The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
- 4) The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
8) Withdrawal of consent
With reference to article 6 of the GDPR, the data subject can withdraw at any time the consent given without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
9) Automated individual decision-making
The Controller does not make processing consisting of automated decision-making processes on the data processed.
10) Identifying details of the Controller
The Controller of the aforementioned processing is
mtm consulting s.r.l. s.u.
Via L. Ariosto 10, 20900 Monza (MB),
VAT Number 02994950968
The updated list of processors and persons authorized to process data is kept at the Controller´s headquarters.